Air - Bus - Train - Ferries and boats
- Widerø - takes you to most airports in Northern Norway.
- Norwegian - From Kirkenes, Alta, Tromsø, Harstad/Narvik and Bodø to Oslo.
- Barents AirLink - flights from Luleå to Norway and Murmansk
- Avinor - responsible for all of Norwegian airports and all air traffic.
- Airports in Norway (clickable map). There are 27 airports in the Norwegian part of the Barents Region with daily commersial passanger flights. Here you will find information about departures, arrivals and airport facts like parking, airport transportation etc.
- Nordland - helicopter
Bus routes and timetables
- Connex - covering rail travel in north Sweden (and also to Narvik in Norway)
- SJ and Tågkompaniet are other major rail travel companies in Sweden
- Resplus - One ticket covers the complete journey. Travelling with Resplus means that you purchase your complete journey on trains from SJ, Tågkompaniet, BK Tåg or Connex, together with any connections.
- Traffic information from Banverket - updated information about train departure and arrivals at every train station in Sweden.
- Inlandsbanan - the Inland Railway Line, 1300 kilometres through Sweden [see map].
Ferries and boats
- Timetable 177 - Online timetable for Troms and Finnmark
- The Costal Steamer (Hurtigruta) - The World’s most beautiful voyage. Travel-planner, prices and facts.
- Finnmark County Boats - Local boats timetables in Finnmark.
- Nordland - boats, ferries
- Senjaferries - From Senja to Andenes, Harstad and Brensholme.
- OVDS - Nordland County. Car ferries and fast ferries, time-tables, online booking.
- TFDS - Troms County. Car ferries, fast ferries, time-tables, maps and facts.
- Torghatten Trafikkselskap (Southern Nordland County). Ferries and fast ferries.
- RG Line - ferries between Umeå, Sweden and Vaasa, Finland