- Statistics Finland
- Finnfacts - services for foreign journalists
- Findicator - set of indicators for social progress - Findikaattori - yhteiskunnan kehityksen indikaattorikokoelma
- Lapland in figures - by the Regional Council of Lapland - Lappi lukuina
- Publications of Regional Council of Lapland, mostly in Finnish, but some material
in Swedish, German, Russian and English available.
- The Regional Council of Oulu Region - statistics about agriculture, economy, employment and unemployment, forestry, education, population, r & d and national accounts. In Finnish.
- The Regional Council of Kainuu - population, surface area, workforce and employment.
- Statistics from towns and municipalities.
- Border crossing statistics from the Finnish Lapland
- ArcticStat - North Finland - Socioeconomic circumpolar database
- Population 2016 | Map presentation
- Tax revenue, euro per capita | Map presentation
- Structure of the labour force | Map presentation
- Tourism in Finland
- Russia in figures - Russian Federal state statistics service
- Murmansk Stat - main statistical indicators (in Russian)
- Map of Municipalities
- ArcticStat - Northern Russia -Socioeconomic circumpolar database
- Department of State Population Placement Service of the Arkhangelsk region
- Novgorod region, Territorial body of Federal State Statistics Service
- Population in the Russian part of the Barents region during 1926-2001.
- Republic of Komi - review of the economical structure and statistics on economy
- RUSGATE - statistics and reports from Russia, only in Finnish
- Russian Institute of Regional Information
- Slavic-Eurasian Studies Web. Link collection. Sources of data for Russian, Post-Soviet Countries and East-European studies. Statistics, databases, general information, libraries & collections and research institutes. Information mostly in English.
- State Committee of the Russian Federation on Statistics - Goskomstat. Statistics of Russia in the following areas: General characteristics, agriculture, population, labour market, industry, living standards of population and social sphere, investments, construction, trade and services, transport and communications, finances, prices and tarifs, external economic activities, production and use of GDP. Information in English and Russian.
- Federal State Statistics Service of Arkhangelsk Region - Official website of the Arkhangelsk electoral commission.
- Statistics Service of the Murmansk Region - demography, economy, trade, environment, prices.
- Statistics Sweden - Statistiska Centralbyrån SCB - information in English and Swedish. Access to databases, statistics by subject area, statistics by publishing form and links to other sources of statistics.
- Swedish Statistics Net. This is a link collection maintained by Statistics Sweden. Statistics available: Official Statistics of Sweden, statistics by subject area, statistics by responsible authorities and other statistical sites, which contains links to national and international statistical agencies from Statistics Sweden´s website. The information on the different websites is primarily in Swedish, but will gradually also become available in English.
- Kommundatabasen RKA. Information about population, studies, health care, taxes and
household finances. [only in Swedish].
- Economical and financial data for Sweden - updated information from the Swedish Riksbank
- Statistics from towns and municipalities can be found from here.
- ArcticStat - North Sweden -Socioeconomic circumpolar database
- OECD statistics portal - for example: agriculture and fisheries, demography and population, development, education, energy, environment, finance, health, industry and services, ICT, trade, labour, transport etc. Also statistics from non-member economies.
- Nationmaster.com - statistics about the countries are available as graphs and maps, see for example: GDP per capita and exports.service, see for example: GDP per capita and exports.
- EUROSTAT - statistical office for the European Union
- WTO - International trade statistics
- Energy and Transport Figures and Main facts - compiled by the European Commission, Directorate-General Energy and Transport
- International Transport Forum