Non-Timber Forest Products and Bioeconomy Conference
Natural Resources Institute Finland and Arctic Centre of the University of Lapland will host a joint conference covering basic and applied research about Non-Timber Forest Products (NTFPs) as a part of the bioeconomy.
The first two days of the conference will consist of presentations by invited keynote speakers and selected specialists. The third day is reserved for keynote speakers, remarks and comments by company participants, and concluding remarks.
The conference will take place at the Arktikum in Rovaniemi, Finland 28–30 November 2017. The event will be composed of the following themes:
- Theme 1: Ecological sciences and NTFPs, NTFP production
- Theme 2: NTFP processing and engineering
- Theme 3: Human sciences and NTFPs
Call for papers and registration:
- Registration open, early bird dead line 15 September 2017
- Call for Abstracts open, dead line 7 August 2017
Conference website: www.luke.fi/ntfp2017
For more information, please contact NTFP2017@luke.fi