Travelling to Russian and also traveling from Russia to Finland, Norway or Sweden you need a valid visa.
- For visa issues to Norway and Sweden; contact the Norwegian General Consulate in Murmansk. If you live in Karelia or St. Petersburg region, please contact the Norwegian Consulate in St. Petersburg. For other places in Russia, contact the Norwegain Embassy in Moscow
- For visa issues to Finland; Finnish Consulates in St. Petersburg, Murmansk, Petrozavodsk and Moscow. Site in Russian and Finnish.
- Foreign nationals arriving in Finland. The entry to and residence in Finland of foreign nationals are subject to the provisions of the Finnish Aliens Act and the Schengen Acquis. As a rule, foreign nationals who need an entry visa are requested to apply it from the Finnish mission that represents Finland in their home country.
- Visas to Russia: Lähialuematkat (Helsinki, Finland), Pasvik Turist (Kirkenes, Norway), Bildningsresor (Malmö, Sweden)
National embassies and consulates
- Finnish embassies, representations and consulates in Norway, Sweden, Russia.
- Norwegian embassies, representations and consulates in Finland, Russia, Sweden.
- Russian embassies, representations and consulates in Finland, Norway, Sweden.
- Swedish embassies, representations and consulates in Finland, Norway, Russia.