Labour and Health information sources in the Barents region
Other labour related links
- Hello Norden is an information service for people who move from one Nordic country to another and may encounter problems of various sorts. Hello Norden helps you to locate the appropriate authority that can provide you with the answers.
- EURES - The European Job Mobility Portal
The easy way to find information on jobs and learning opportunities in Europe.
- ESR - European Social Fund, Ministry of Labour, Finland / Euroopan Sosiaalirahasto
- NORDGUIDE - is a Web database that gives comprehensive information about publicly available Nordic databases. It contains descriptions of the databases as well as information about producers and hosts.
- Murmansk regional council of trade unions - News. Structure. Documents. Work of youth commission. Calendar of events, in Russian
- Centre "Skanna" - centre of social and psychological and law support. Work on prevention of all the forms of violence, overcoming of conflicts in interpersonal and family relations, in Russian
- Institute of Social Technologies - united resources of regional women movement. Congress of women of the Kola Peninsula. Crisis centre “Pilot”. Educational Centre.
- Congress of women of the Kola Peninsula -organises and co-ordinates work of women groups on different directions, providing with information, law and education support.
- Nordic Social Insurance portal - This portal has been set up by the social insurance authorities in the Nordic countries. The gateway is directed at persons who move to/take up work or study in another Nordic country.
Health related links
- Northern Dimension Partnership in Public Health and Social Well-being (NDPHS) is a cooperative effort of eleven governments, the European Commission and eight international organisations.
- Circumpolar Health Bibliographic Database - contains 6000 records describing publications about all aspects of human health in the circumpolar region.
- Barents Newsletter on Occupational Health and Safety - published since 1998 and it provides information to occupational health and safety experts in the countries of the Barents region. The newsletter comes out three times a year. It is published in English and Russian. The Barents Newsletter on Occupational Health and Safety is published by the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Health-EU - The Public Health Portal of the European Union
- Arctic Human Health Initiative (AHHI) - an Arctic Council IPY coordinating project that aims to advance the joint circumpolar human health research agendas of the Arctic Council and the International Union for Circumpolar Health. The AHHI will link researchers with potential international collaborators and will serve as a focal point for human health research, education, outreach, and communication activities during IPY (2007-2008).
- The Northern Dimension Partnership in Public Health and Social Wellbeing (NDPHS) - to prevent widespread health problems and promote healthy lifestyles. Cooperation focuses on preventing social exclusion, healthy lifestyle promotion, HIV-AIDS prevention, developing occupational health care, TB prevention in prisons.
- Baltic Occupational Health Network - The participants are the occupational health and safety institutions in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Northwest Russia, Norway, Poland, and Sweden.
- Program for the Prevention of HIV / AIDS in the Komi Republic. The project "Assistance to planning and implementing comprehensive programs to prevent the Republican HIV / AIDS in the Republic of Komi" is realized in the Komi Republic in the second half of 2003.
- ArctiChildren - purpose of the project is to strengthen co-operation across borders (Finland, Russia, Sweden, Norway) among universities, institutes, schools, and people working with children and youth.
- Circumpolar Health Bibliographic Database contains more than 3100 records describing publications about all aspects of human health in the circumpolar region.
- Nordic School of public health - is a Nordic university providing courses at master’s level, doctoral studies and research within public health.
- Helse Nord - Information about healthcare and hospitals in Northern Norway
- Health and Human Rights of Indigenous Populations - publications and reports on human rights and the improvement of health of indigenous populations
- Health care of the Murmasnk region - Official information. International cooperation. Institutions of health care. Target programs. Medicine equipment. Pharmacy.
- International Network for Circumpolar Health Research - The INCHR is a voluntary network of individual researchers, research trainees, and supporters of research based in academic research centres, Indigenous people’s organizations, regional health authorities, scientific/professional associations, and government agencies, who share the goal of improving the health of the residents of the circumpolar regions through international cooperation in scientific research.
- Library of Health Reform Projects, the Russian Federation Ministry of Health (ZdravInform) - information resource developed for the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation by the Central Public Health Research Institute (CPHRI).
- The National Institute of Public Health Sweden
- Swedish health care
- Centre of social health of the youth and family planning - joint project of Committee on youth affairs of Murmansk Administration and Vadso – Commune (Norway) with the aim of sexually transmitted diseases, prevention of AIDS, prevention of drug addiction, psychological assistance to the youth, teenagers and their parents.
- Murmansk Regional Diagnostic Centre - Multiple directions consultative treatment institution. Structure. Tariffs. Publications.
- Murmansk regional narcological health centre - organisation methodical and active centre on rendering narcological assistance to population of the Murmansk region. Treatment of alcohol and drug abuse with high efficient, medicines and psychotherapeutic methods.
- National Health Project - HIV infections and viral hepatitis in Komi
- Republican medical information-analytical center in Karelia - See machine-translated version in English (Google translator.
- The Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Karelia - see machine-translated version in English (Google translator)
- Karelian medical portal - see machine-translated version in English (Google translator)
- A-Clinic Foundation - A voluntary alcohol and drug treatment and prevention organization in Finland. Information about their clinics and activities.
- Finnish Aids Council - Information about the infection, testing and safe sex.