Information on towns of Arkhangelsk, Nenets, Komi and Novaya Zemlya, the information is mostly in Russian.
- About Kenozere , maps, official documents and others; Kenozersky National Park.
- Town Kodino Onega region of Arkhangelsk region. News, weather, maps, background information, etc.
- Kotlas - unofficial site. History, people, news, map.
- Official website of the municipal education - information about town, governments, public organizations, industry, small business,etc.
- Unofficial site - contains detailed history of the city, a brief description of its modern state, social organizations, musical groups, festivals, media, photos.
- My Kotlas - an alternative site of the city. Contains A Short History of Kotlasa, timetable of trains, a photo album, etc.
- City Mezen - geography, map, a brief historical sketch. The material posted on the site of the People’s Encyclopedia of Russia My City.
- Mezensky district - the official site. Official information, geography, tourism, nature, photography, etc.
- Village Kimzha - Information for tourists, expeditions, photos, etc.
- The city of Mirny Administration - official site.
- Mirny - unofficial site.
- City Mirny - Historical background, geographical location. The material posted on the site of the People’s Encyclopedia of cities and regions of Russia My City.
- Novodvinsk - geography, photos, background information, etc.
- City Nyandoma - Geography, map of the area, historical sketch. The material is located on the site of the People’s Encyclopedia of cities and regions of Russia My City.
- Onega City area and Onega - Onega municipal region. Geography, management, economics, population, etc.
- Information Portal of city Onega - Onezhskie news, background information, photos, chat forum, etc.
- Onega province - News, articles, ads, photos, background information, etc.
- City Solvychegodsk - The historical background, geographical location, population size from year to year. The material posted on the site of the People’s Encyclopedia of cities and regions of Russia My City.
Sysola Region of the Komi Republic
Troitsk-Pechorsk Region of the Komi Republic
Ust-Kulom Region of the Komi Republic
- Izhma.ru - The site of Izhme and izhemtsah - original ethnographic group of people Komi - izvatas; also information on the economy, culture, history, social and Izhmy izhemtsev.
Koigorodok Region of the Komi Republic
- Official site of Usinsk - administration, telephone catalogue
- Website of the City Administration (Russian)
- Usinsk INFOrmational.
- Usinsk - independent urban site: Daily news, weather, a historical overview of the city, information on the population, climatic, natural conditions, geographical position,telephone, address directory companies, organizations etc.(Russian)
- General information on the Office of socio-economic development - machine-translated in English by google
Ust-Vym Region of the Komi Republic
Nenets Autonomous District
- Nenets Autonomous District
- Official web-site of the Nenets Autonomous District - contains information on geography, economy, history, culture and photos.
- Nenets Autonomous Okgyr - Moj Gorod website
- Regional information about NAO
- Region 83 - site is devoted to the Nenets Autonomous District and the city of Naryan-Mar. Phones enterprises, population, background information, photos, etc.
- Nao.net.ru - unofficial site Nenets Autonomous District. Information about the district, geography, climate, flora and fauna, land resources, mineral resources, history, economy, population, etc.
- Nenets Autonomous District - unofficial site. Background information on NAO: geography, history, culture. The Review article on the Naryan-Mar. Details of the media. Links to web-resources devoted Nenets and NAO.
- Nenets language
- Fact sheet on NAO in Barentsinfo.org
- Oma - village, standing on the same river in northern Russia in the Nenets Autonomous District, 10 kilometers from the northern polar circle. The history of the village, location on the map, photographs, etc.
Novaya Zemlya in Wikipedia
Novaya Zemlya - history of settling on and developing of the Archipelago, climate, flora and fauna, geology. Novaya Zemlya under the Soviet power and during the WWII. There is a page on the nuclear testing site. Also photos